Engineering Services Remso Engineering offers a complete array of reliability services :
- Project management: REMSO''s team of professionals has the best systematic and control skills to ensure successful execution of projects, managing quality and deliver time.
- Civil works: the diversity of REMSO''s civil works enables the organization to target and accommodate a broad customer base, including clients from both the public and private sector. We deliver a wide range of specialist services.
- Layout studies: REMSO''s target is to fulfill our customer expectations - to design a flexible manufacturing facility. Factories of the future must be easily adaptable and operate close to the limits of their technical capacity. In order to meet market demands, customers need a flexible layout solution, which allows new builds, factory extensions or modifications to provide comprehensive functionality of the entire factory.
- Engineering development: for electrical, mechanical, utilities and control and automation fields, REMSO provides the entire range of project engineering from conceptual and detailed design to construction and start-up engineering.
- Facilities engineering: the heart of facility engineering is the provision of support engineers to work closely with client asset operations to execute or manage facility modifications and projects.
- EPC Projects: We are proficient at managing every aspect of customer''s project and handle everything from engineering, permitting and procurement to full construction. REMSO Engineering will ensure that customer''s installation is finished on time and within budget.
- Services: erection, commissioning and maintenance services are performed by a highly qualified and skilled team. Our site teams are motivated to deliver the best solutions within the contractual period.
REMSO’s technicians develop specific maintenance plans and check and execute maintenance activities directly in the field. Overall management of maintenance activities is also executed upon specific request. Green Energy
The worldwide demand for energy and resources increases every day and there is a huge need to develop new production technologies and systems. REMSO considers waste an opportunity and not a problem. Producing and recovering from waste is an added value in an environment-friendly society.
- Waste to Energy: the first step of the process is to assure that the recyclable material is separated from the waste, in order to recycle as much useful material as possible. Energy can be recovered from waste by different technologies.
- Heat Exchange and Co-Generation projects: REMSO have developed solutions for different industries in order to recover the energy produced in the production activities. These solutions work in very different industries: steel-making, cement, DRI.